Mormonism stands or falls on the
life of its founder, Joseph Smith
That's why you (and Mormons who read this book) will be
amazed as you learn about Smith's personal life, starting with
his early youth and progressing to his later years.
This well-researched book also exposes serious problems
with the doctrines Smith created, as well as facts you need
to know about his abilities as a translator.
- Learn about Joseph Smith's brushes with the law.
- Read about how, in his younger days, he was found guilty of using occult
practices to defraud people.
- Learn of a Mormon historian who concedes that Joseph Smith was the "village
- See examples of doctrines Smith created that contradict the very Bible
Mormons claim to believe.
- Learn of several of Smith's doctrines that contradict the Book of
- See how some of his doctrines even contradict each other.
- Discover how Mormonism has been forced to change her doctrines over the
- Learn about the thousands of changes and corrections that have been made
to the Book of Mormon.
This easy-reading book provides powerful information to convince Mormons
that their religion cannot be of God. It was written to be read by either
Christians or Mormons, and includes a clear presentation of the gospel and
an invitation to trust Christ alone for salvation.