Straight answers for teens
Here are the 5 lies Satan tells teens:
- Immoral sex won't hurt you.
- Suicide will end all your problems.
- Drugs are a great escape from reality.
- No one should have authority over you.
- Satanism is a fun way to get power.
- What REALLY happens when you get high?
- What is rock music's hidden danger?
- How can sex destroy you?
- Do you know the devil's Top Secret plan?
- Why are teens ending it all?
- Is "Dungeons & Dragons" more than just a game?
- Why are teens murdering their friends?
You need to know the answer to these questions. Young people around
the world are being wiped out in record numbers. They are dying by
suicides, drug overdoses, car wrecks, murders, etc., because they
have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. In this book, you
will discover the real cause of your problems...and you'll find
the solution too.
This book is for you! It was written to warn you about the
heartbreak and destruction that is sneaking up on you. Someone is
using you, laughing at you behind your back, and playing you for a
fool. Satan is deceiving you and your friends. The purpose of this
book is to show you that there is a solution. What you will read
in this book is the truth, and you need to hear it!
After working with teenagers at a home for troubled young people
for over six years, Rick Jones learned first-hand that the
destruction of teens is not a coincidence. Their ugly and
gruesome deaths are the well planned work of an extremely powerful
and unseen enemy.
In those six years, young people with every problem you can imagine
passed through Jones' office. In all those years, he never met a
teen who wanted to end up in the mess they were in. Jones comments,
"When they eventually hit bottom, they always asked themselves,
'How did I end up like this?' And scariest of all, they asked,
'Why can't I change now that I see I was deceived?'"
This book will open their eyes to the destruction set before them
by Satan. He wants your children dead and in hell. Now is your
simple chance to show them that there is a greater force than the
enemy...His name is Jesus Christ! Let them see by reading the
testimonies of teens like themselves that God meets every need.
In this book your teenagers will read of some of the traps
Satan has set before them...
- Peer Pressure
- Nobody's Gonna Tell Me What To Do
- Why Can't Parents and Teens Get Along?
- Rock Music
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Suicide's Not The Solution
...the solution to their pressures and problems...
- Your Only Hope
- Five Steps In The Right Direction
- Don't Get Fooled Again
- For Teens Who Have No One
- For "Christian" Teens Only
...and even a chapter for you.