I've been in the tract ministry for years and sure love to pass out your tracts. They have grabbing stories which cannot help but to be read.
I put them everywhere because I'm too shy to talk to people. I am not very good with my words but I love everyone and don't want anyone to go to hell for eternity. I couldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
Here are some ideas:
- Doctor's offices, dentist offices, and hospital waiting rooms by the reading materials.
- I pay my 5 year-old one quarter for each tract he puts on the neighbor's doors.
- Phone booths at high schools and stores.
- Give one to the doctor.
- Give them to kids to give to their friends at school.
- Give to Trick-or-Treater's, one in each sack plus candy of course!
- Leave in public bathrooms.
- On bubble gum machines.
- I always keep a good supply in my purse. You never know when a great opportunity will come.
- I hand them to people who talk to me.
- I leave them at work in employee lounges, give them to co-workers. (But only when on break, or when coming to and leaving work out in the parking lot.)
- With bills when sending payment but make sure the bill is paid on time.
- I send them with Christmas cards to family, distant family and friends.
Natalie Snedden, Indiana
Editor's note This is one busy shy lady!