The Truth as You've Never Seen it Before
This 78-minute film takes you on an unforgettable journey, showing the biblical account of the creation of man and the entrance of sin into the world.
See why Jesus Christ came to earth and how He dealt with the sin issue once and for all. Follow the Lord's life, from His miraculous birth to His agonizing crucifixion and glorious resurrection. Lost people will suddenly realize the horrible price Christ paid for their sins, and understand why He is the only way to heaven.
The Bible Comes to Life
Thanks to more than 360 breathtaking oil paintings, you will feel like you are actually there, watching the Bible unfold. Your emotions will soar as you hear David Jeremiah's moving narration rise above composer John Campbell's magnificent original musical score. Add the unforgettable sound effects and you will experience the Bible as never before. Many who have seen advanced screenings of this film have been moved to tears.
No Punches Pulled
In a day when many Christians are producing watered-down, politically-correct films, The Light of the World provides exactly what you would expect from Jack Chick-a straightforward, biblically accurate, no-punches-pulled presentation of the gospel with a compelling salvation appeal.
Know any unsaved people who watch TV?
Millions are addicted to television, which makes this a great way to reach them. Invite unsaved family, friends, neighbors, etc. to watch the film in your home. Or loan it to them to watch at their convenience. Either way, they will receive the gospel in a way they will never forget. You may also want to show it when you have lost people in a Sunday School class, youth group, adult group, home Bible study or cell group.
Ways to use the film
- Show a small section to your Sunday School class each week, then discuss it. The DVD is divided into short chapters to make this easy.
- Show it at Bible studies or cell groups, looking up the Scriptures as you go.
- Youth pastors: Show it to your youth group.
- Christian school teachers: Show it to your students.
- Place a copy in your church library.
- Invite friends and neighbors to watch it in your home.
- Give a copy as a gift to friends or relatives who need Jesus.