Answers to the most often asked Bible version questions
Many "Bible Scholars" have stirred up rumors, questions, and
speculation about the validity of the King James Bible. Much of the
Bible version debate has caused many Christians to question
whether there is a true version that has no error. This book contains
the answers to 62 of the most common questions concerning the King
James Bible. Here are some of the questions that are answered:
- Wasn't King James a homosexual?
- Aren't there archaic words in the Bible, and don't we need a modern translation to eliminate them?
- Don't the best manuscripts support the new versions?
- Where do Bible manuscripts come from?
- Where was the Bible before the 1611 King James Version?
- Isn't the New Scofield Bible a King James Bible?
- Is the New International Version trustworthy?
- Isn't the devil behind all the confusion and fighting over Bible versions?
- Who were Westcott and Hort?
- Should we make an issue of Bible translations?
These questions and many more are answered in Gipp's
simple-to-understand answer book.